16828 Picasso Drive Oklahoma City, OK
The Raphael | Call Nikki 405-226-0942! | 1913 sqft | 4 bed | 2 bath | 3 garage | Talavera | Move-in Ready!
Holiday Special: $8,000 towards upgrades and/or pre-paids. Only through 12/24/17!
Don't miss out on owning our most popular floorplan: The Raphael
This spacious 1913 SF home offers a grand entry with decorative niche, coat closet, and drop zone with mud bench. Open living layout with large eat-in kitchen island. Large study or 4th bedroom. Luxurious master suite with walk-in shower, dual shower heads, dual sinks, and double closets. Community maintained brick fencing along the back of homesite.
This home features:
- Hand Textured Walls and Bullnose Corners
- Wood Flooring throughout the main living space, entry, and study
- French Door in Study
- Mud Bench and Drop Zone Station
- Designer Backsplash
- Cabinets to the Ceiling with Upper Glass Fronts in Kitchen for additional storage
- Full Extension Guides on Drawers to easily access everything
- Can Lighting and Large Island with Granite Overhang
- Master Walk-in Shower with Spa Shelving
- Framed Mirrors in Master & Hall Bath
- Decorative tile in master shower & tub for a touch of elegance
- and So Much More!
Experience the Quality, Distinction, and Service of Harbor Homes:
- Built Exclusively on Post Tension Foundations
- Every Home Tested and Certified for Energy Efficiency
- We Trade!
- We Pay Closing Costs!
- Premier Community Locations
- 10-year RWC State Warranty
Call Nikki Dewell at 405-226-0942 for more details!
"My wife and I wanted to send our sincere thanks to a very fun and easy buying experience. We wanted to thank everyone from the sales staff and the construction staff. We looked at homes for months and never received the attention and professionalism with any other home builder. We felt like family from the first visit. We were also very impressed with the quality of our new home. Your attention to detail is one of the most important factors to us choosing to purchase a Harbor Home. Even after being in our home your service after the sale was equally as good as before. Never once have we felt we were just a number and just another customer. I would recommend Harbor Homes to anyone and would go through the process all over again!"Hawkins Family